The mere nature of the real estate business puts agents at risk on a daily basis making Real Estate professionals a prime target for criminals.
It may be time for you to develop your own Personal Safety Program.
Take this course and learn ways to decide which self-defense tool you should choose.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Be able to develop a personal safety plan
• Know the difference between nonlethal vs lethal weapons
• Understand the reasons why realtors choose to carry a concealed weapon
• Know the nomenclature of both pistol types (revolver / semi-automatic)
• Know the fundamentals of a proper grip technique of a firearm
• Understand the universal Gun Owner’s Responsibilities
• Learn the legal aspects of gun ownership to include CWL and transporting in vehicles in the State of Florida
• Know what the law says about carrying a Firearm during showings or while doing an open house
• Have a better understanding of how to survive an active shooter incident
Gainesville-Alachua County Association of REALTORS®
1750 NW 80th Blvd., Gainesville, FL, 32606, United States
Members with RE Class Pass $0
Know your login? Login Now
Forgot your User Name or Password?
Create an Account